So I went to the local computer/electronic store and I found out this External TV Box: Kworld SA220. There is actually very small options of this item and I do not get any good and bad review of this brand/model on the internet, so closed eyes I get this. Anyways here is what it offers:
Enjoy analog TV and video games on your wide screen LCD monitor
- Support wide screen LCD to 1680x1050 resolution *Compatible with output resolution for 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1680x1050.
- Supports 4:3/16:9/16:10 ratio.
- Multi-channel preview function to easily facilitate channel selection.
- Still-picture function enables you to capture wonderful moments from TV program.
- Enhanced PIP function: size and position are adjustable. (PIP is not supported in YPbPr input)
- Full-function remote control.
- The supplied MMI cable enables you to connect to multiple entertainment devices. The product supports standard-definition and higher definition signal input (480i/480p/576p/720p/1080i).
- Auxiliary functions such as automatic start up or shutdown with in 24 hours, calendar, calculator, game and etc.
- Channel editing function allow you to arrange the order of programs up to your needs.
- PC/VGA/TV switch.
I have cable TV connection. All channels are good on my tv but a little bit distorted on my TV Box which disappoint me.
will post more upon completion and testing of all its features.