Unable to connect to the internet.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) account is not set up properly.
- Modem is not set up properly.
- Web browser is not set up properly.
- Cable/DSL model is not plugged in.
- Cable/DSL service is not available or has been interrupted due to bad weather.
- The CAT5 UTP cable is disconnected.
- IP address is not configured properly.
- Cookies are corrupted (A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a Web server can store temporarily with your Web browser. this is useful for having your browser remember some specific information that the Web server can later retrieve.)
- You must log on to your ISP before some progams will start.